Cooking is an art that not everyone has been gifted with. It is a science that inculcates in you a sense of responsibility that comes along with mustering this rare skill. I call it rear because very few have been naturally and graciously endowed with this precious gift. Cooking involves a virtue called patience because dishes that you try out will not necessarily come out looking or tasting the way you expected. It also calls for creativity where you can come up with your special dish which no one is able to prepare as well as you do. Only you can give it your magic touch for it to come alive into the taste buds of its recipients. There are different ways in which you can choose to prepare your meals, especially the meats and they include; shallow frying, baking in an oven, boiling, deep-frying to mention but a few.
This article will shed some light particularly on deep-frying and the foods you need to deep-fry immediately.Foods you need to deep-fry immediately.
1. Bacon. Your requirements are bacon, milk, sugar, cooking oil and paper towels. Mix the flour, eggs and milk together to make a mixture that is not too runny and not too thick. Cut your bacon into slices and deep them into the ‘runny dough’. Turn your fryer on and give it some time to preheat then deep your slices of bacon inside it. Once they attain the golden brown look, drain them and place them onto a rack with paper towels.
2. Peanut butter and jelly.
5. Bagel sandwich.
7. Cadbury cream eggs.
8. Spaghetti and meatballs.
9. Beer. Knead some dough, roll it out on the working surface, spread a beer of your choice onto it then cut it into thin slices and deep-fry it.
10. Corn on the cob. If you don’t own a grill, no worries as there’s a better way to prepare your corn. Mix a batter in a glass, dip the corn on the cob then dip into your already hot oil.
12. Baconnaise. This is basically mayonnaise with a bacon flavoring added to it.
13. Cookie dough.
15. CocaCola. Dip some coke-flavored batter into the oil and deep-fry it.
17. Pimento cheese-stuffed cheese burger.
18. Watermelon. Dip pieces of watermelon into a batter and then place it in the deep-fryer.
19. Tequila shots. These are basically pieces of cake soaked in tequila.
20. Icecream. Prepare a coating by mixing crushed corn flakes, cookie crumbs and sugar in a bowl. Scoop some ice cream and coat it completely with the coating made earlier. Deep-fry the coated scoops but don’t let them stay too long.
22. Fried Mac and Cheese Balls.
23. Turkey breast (read best turkey Fryer review for great turkey recipes)
I know some of the foods listed here sound crazy and unheard of but that,s the spicy thing about cooking. ‘Crazy’ ideas just turn out to be the best you could ever come up with. For the daring lot, have fun as you try making these dishes and more fun and crazy ideas that the world is waiting for will pop up in your head. Remember, cooking is not for the cautious, set out into the world of uncertainties. You’ll never know unless you try, your dish could be the world’s next tongue-wagging favorite.For more information on the foods listed above, visit Buzzfeed.com.